Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Feature Story Interview Questions - "The Deep End"

 Feature Story Interview Questions 

The following are questions and responses that led towards the Feature story with Destiny Felton. The direction of my questions were mainly about her childhood and upbringing. (Responses are unedited.)

1.   How do you feel about your childhood? 3 words and why

  • -        Entertaining – parties all the time, celebration and know how to have fun
  • -        Loving – always have your back, rank on each other, don’t let nobody talk bad about each other
  • -        Motivational – pushing you to do better even if it hurts your feelings.

2.  How do you feel about being a twin?

  • -        Lot different because he’s a boy
  • -        Conversations would be different if he was a girl
  • -        Haven’t been without each other for a week
  • -        Friends are around the same
  • -        Doing girly things
  • -        Lefties vs rights

3.  Change one thing from how your parents raised you what would you change?

  • -        The approach from situations
  • -        Tone, and Approach to situations 

4.  What would you keep from your parents?

  • -        Traveling
  • -         Being motivated
  • -        Strict
  • -        More open and not one sided

5. The difference in upbringing?

  • -        More conservative
  • -        Middle school more reserved
  • -        Different principles than friends and family’s upbringing
  • -        How that effect the child? = stunted growth and very secretive, little reckless

6.  How has your parents career affected your future career?

-        "Since I was young, I was admired by the effort my parents put in my career. But with I knew that wasn’t the path I wanted to follow.  do for the rest of my life following. So, they have expose me to running a business and working under someone else.  I’ve furthered my research and seeing what was my best fit." - Destiny Felton

                Biography

  • -        Future: Economics/ Business/ aesthetician = ‘After achieving my economics degree which will not only allow me to know the ins and outs of knowing business and where the money is going. I wish to open my own skin spa and create a bran that allows people to love their self in their skin cosmetic changes and loving if you are love yourself for who you are and having a place where girls and men and love their self and their skin care and love yourself from the outside looking in – self love retreat. Investment properties”
  • -        Fun fact: Challenges yourself and tackling to do list, open for improvement loving to travel
  • -        Hobby:  hanging with friends, and cooking / baking
  • -        Most memorable childhood: summer in Georgia I treated grandma to manicure and went to pedicure $91.00 wasn’t mentally prepared – spent trip money in one day. (14 yrs. old)
  • -        Stitches (9 yrs old) free dive pool and then went to free play and destiny had a hold in the chin and ask my mom for Pringles so she could see the hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment