Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Color Scheme & Changes of Final Project

 Color Scheme 


Changes

Before I finalized the edits of my magazine options. I decided to look back upon the questionnaire results just to clarify that I was producing a magazine that would be catering to my target audience. I reviewed the results and made the following edits so that I will remain on board and produce a more appealing and realistic magazine. 
  • - 3D effect of main background photo
  • - The color scheme 
  • - The side content that would elevate the realism of my magazine such as : the bar code, side content, font differentiations to showcase texture and revitalization, and layout/format. 
Once these edits were made, I completely noticed a drastic change that not only looked better but pleased my target audience. I enjoyed the transformation and how I went from "A magazine look alike" to " A possible magazine in a store or office."

Changes

After the attempts of my table of contents page, I changed the "STAY ACTIVE" title by filling in the wording and curve the text. I reminded myself of the questionnaire and made adjustments as need be. Overall, I remained within the desired brown theme but added those hints of green and orange for youth, spunk, and to follow the second highest color scheme.  


Changes

I completely followed the desired color scheme from the questionnaire. From the images to the layout, I ensured that I would dedicate a whole page to the requested color scheme so that my audience knows that I listened to them. I really like how this page colors worked together with the images as well as with the other pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment