Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Production Calendar

 

Production Calendar 

The following production calendar will help me establish clear schedule in which I organize and manage the production aspect of my blogs. If followed things will be conducted in a efficient fashion and things will be according to my target with my magazine vision. 

Key - Production Calendar

PD: Production Day

ED:  Editing Day

RD: Revision Day


March 2021

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

 

28

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7

 

8

 

9

 

10

 

11

 

 

 

 

 

 

-        Production Day (Setting up my idea of the images and testing them out)

 

14

 

15

 

16

 

17

 

18

 

 

 

-       Production/

Revision Day (ensuring if I need any more photos and take Behind the Scenes moments also)

-        Editing and Revision Day (Final straw before finishing)

-        Reviewing and Editing more (Just to be safe)

-        Should be Completely finish with all production

 

21

 

22

 

23

 

24

 

25

 

 

 

-        DUE DATE FOR PRODUCTION

 

 

 

 

28

 

29

 

30

 

31

 

1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment