Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Ohana Model Choice

 Model Choices for Magazine 

Model: Santana Travis 

Age: 2 (Two)

Build: Short and Thin

Hair color: Dark Brown/ Black 

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Ethnicity: African - American 

Location: Cover and Table of Contents page


I chose Santana Travis to be the model of my family magazine because he was an efficient and easily accessible choice that fit the direction in which I wanted to go into with my magazine. Santana and I worked for the entire shooting production week and were able to get as much as we possibly could with the age difference of course. Santana was definitely eager to play and capture those free shots but it was difficult to keep him in certain poses for a certain amount of time. The images I was able to take of Santana are mostly him in action and taken on live photo so that I could slow down the filmed image and capture the best shot of him. (iPhone iOS option) 

  

Model: Destiny Felton
Age: 18 (Eighteen)  
Build: Tall and Thin
Hair color: Dark Brown/Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown 
Ethnicity: Caribbean and African - American 
Location in Magazine : Feature Story Page 

Destiny Felton was chosen as my feature story candidate being that I enjoyed her home life. Destiny is a fraternal twin to her brother Danny and the older sister of siblings who are not twins but born on the same day, different year. Destiny would naturally discuss her life as a twin and older sister of basically twins and the challenges and advantages the family took on. I have always found her family interesting and felt it was best to receive more of what that is like. Working with Destiny was awesome, Destiny was comfortable and extremely enthusiastic about working with me which showed in her descriptive answers. Overall, the content of her story is an interesting tale that her and I both believe will raise chins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment