Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Ohana Page layout plan/Shot plan (RD)

     Layout plan

    The first rough draft was before I had a clear complete thought of what I truly wanted my cover page to look like. I knew that I wanted my magazine to appear in 3D but not exactly how I would structure the other information that belongs on a cover page such as my masthead, feature stories, main title and etc. I placed my family pictures that I titled "3D portrait" and "behind the scenes portrait". I could not decide which image I wanted to go with, I just knew that I wanted my cover page / image to be unique and expressive. If I had to choose which cover page I would choose the behind the scenes image because I wanted to display what the realities of families. 

The second draft displays the 3D inspiration that I planned on utilizing if I went with that concept but after deliberating I think the behind the scenes image would be the most effective for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment