Monday, February 22, 2021

Reflection/Interview Questions of Feature Writing Practice 2

 

Reflection of Feature Draft

    Although this was my first time ever completing something like this, I enjoyed every moment of it and received so much information about the depths of busy parents and how the success of your loved ones can affect the rate in which children mature and transform to a more responsible being. 

Interview Questions - The following questions were asked by my interviewee during the feature story draft blog.

1.How do you feel about your upbringing?

2.What have you witnessed about others that stirred from their upbringing?

3.Do you believe that the way you were raised impacts how you handle certain situations?

4.Are you judgmental of your parents on how they raise you versus your siblings, if you have them?

5.What have you learned from being a middle child with busy parents?

Words from Interviewee

“ To be completely honest I didn’t really understand what was going on but after reading the feature story I feel more aware and proud of myself, oddly. I felt like my life was never a story to be told but you have written it so well that I can almost see it in a movie or something for teens who feel similar to me. I am glad I was able to experience this and recognize my past emotions for what they were and learn and elevate from them. Thanks for this, I hope teens can learn from this as much as I did.”






No comments:

Post a Comment