Thursday, March 25, 2021

Ohana Double Page Spread (RD)

Double Page Spread

This sketch of a two page spread showcases a possible layout for my double page feature story. I sketched this from my research with double page and learned how important it is to layout the wording so that readers will have an easy flowing path to follow. My version of a flow content spread will sure provide an easy to read story.

Once I got my sketch I went to Canva to begin my draft process.

This draft was actually quite nice and I thought that I would utilize it for my final draft.
I liked how the attire of the models not only fulfilled the request of my questionnaire but
also correlated with the rest of the pages. So, as I went back to my research before I finally
decided to choose this as my final I realized that other elements were missing that would
enhance the realism of this page.

This is what I missed: Another section besides the actual story, a separate section for other content, shapes and items that bring forth dynamic, the size of my font and the
layout of my paragraph.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After my attempt, the following product was created.
I believe I was able to layout things better. Although I didn't follow all the elements of my draft sketch like add a picture at the top ,because I had more content than I thought, I added the images on the sides so that I could add those elements that would bring realism. I also decreased the color of the background and added more content besides the story itself so that I provide more information and explanation about the affects of parenting. 

> FINALLY <

After examining my writing for the last time, I realized that I had the same information twice so I cleaned that up and enhanced my "THE UPBRINGING" section more so that I could discuss my magazines purpose clearer and everything was complete. I am overjoyed about the outcome and did my very best to depict a real magazine double page spread while adding my own style!



No comments:

Post a Comment