Thursday, April 8, 2021

Evaluation: Question 3: How did your production skills develop throughout the project?

Answer to question #3 https://youtu.be/K4WfxKTzbkc

Transcript

Yellow - Black Shirt (BS)                                                             Green- Red Shirt (RS)
BS - hey I was just calling you to see how you're doing
RS - oh hey girl I'm good thanks for calling
BS - How’s school, how's life, how's that job
RS - let's not get me started on that job that job owes me money okay
BS - Oh well then how school how's life 
RS - I mean life's been good but school has me under so much stress but I am more focused this year 
BS - oh good you know I'm glad that you're taking school more seriously this year than last year because we're not even gonna talk about that one.
RS - yeah last year was terrible but quick question: did you take media studies? 
BS - yeah I did take that class last year are you in it now? 
RS - Yes I am 
BS - what are you gonna do project on
RS - well I think I'm going to do it on how foods affect the person's well-being and you know how it affects their life
BS - oh okay that's kind of cool 
RS - yeah I thought of it last minute but see I'm having a lot of trouble with my production blogs 
BS - you know when I did my production I did a lot of planning and I made sure that everything was discussed with my models and whoever else was helping me with the project production-wise um I actually did a lot of sketches and I was finally able to produce a lot of things like my cover page of the contents my double page spreads and all that 
RS - can you help me like what resources did you use 
BS - yeah of course basically I use apps like magic eraser Picsart, Canva and I just use those things to just help me you know of course with the editing of those photos and things like that
RS - well I can't take a picture to save my life 
BS - well yeah in the beginning i was no good photographer and still wasn't honestly but with the help of those apps I was able to edit it to make it look like i was a lot better than I was
RS - so do you think if i begin planning now I'll be good to go I tried to look at past bloggers but I'm no good at production 
BS - of course I mean production development will take time but everyone will get where they want to go I'm glad that I had a very free-flowing magazine and you know the audience that I did ask you know with the questionnaire part
RS - yeah 
BS - they actually told me that they wanted more off guard playful pictures so I didn't have to do too much structured production
RS - this was so helpful thanks so much 
BS - of course any time and good luck 
RS - all right bye
BS - okay catch up with you later

No comments:

Post a Comment